WANT TO BE A HEAD OFFICE EMPLOYEE?
- Responsible in creating purchase order.
- Communicates any quality issues or defects to the suppliers and the resolution of complaints/reports to the stakeholders.
- Canvass on suppliers and acquisition costs for new and existing items.
- Communicates by-item forecast to the suppliers.
- Responsible in analyzing and computation of cost savings of products.
- Performs negotiation of prices and terms.
- Maintain good relationships with the suppliers, as well as the internal stakeholders.
- Monitor and assesses supplier performance.
- Provide recommendations on process improvements to increase efficiencies as appropriate.
- Pasig City
- Must be a graduate of BS Nursing with PRC License.
- Undergone Basic Life Support/ First Aid training.
- Preferably undergone Basic Occupational Health and Safety Training.
- Ability effectively communicates across all levels of the organizations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong and Pasig.
BANK RECONCILIATION ASSOCIATE
- Monitoring banking of activities.
- Responsible in preparation in monthly bank reconciliation reports such as cash deposits and reimbursements.
- Prepares monthly reconciliation of multiple bank accounts.
- Performs the reconciliation and processing transaction that are complex in nature.
- Monitors and coordinates the unreconciled balances of the company.
- Maintain the documentation for the purpose of supporting files, reports, and data.
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 1 year experience of reconciling accounts figures and financial records.
- Knowledgeable in ERP, accounting principles and banking transactions.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel)
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Review Daily Sales Report (DSR) and supporting documents (sales and inventory).
- Record sales and or receivables in ERP.
- Prepare acquisition and ending inventory report.
- Prepare gross sales report for tax.
- Prepare Certified Monthly Sales Report for lessors.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of ad hoc store reports as needed.
- Prepares report such as Daily Sales Report, Consumption Report, Monthly Inventory and Gross Sales.
- Responsible in reviewing and audit the Daily Sales Report and other documents submitted by other Departments.
- Coordinates with other Departments Supervisor of any findings in DSR.
- Performs other related responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree (Finance/Accounting or equivalent is a plus.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel and Word.
- At least 1-year professional experience in accounting.
- Must highly organized and keen attention to small details.
- Ability to multi-task and able to work under pressure and meet the deadlines required.